Otis

What Should I Bring to Herndon?

9 posts / 1188 viewsLast Reply

Opinions, please. Everyone's already seen Otis (and besides, his dash is still out -- Just Dashes, if you're reading this, please hurry). The E-30, ditto - plus, there is some odd short in the stereo wiring, so I have the trunk all pulled apart. That leaves Izzy.

Izzy doesn't run, and I haven't done anything cosmetically yet (sorry, Rimspoke) -- we've just been working on the engine, which is out of the car, on the workbench. But, should I load up Izzy for Herndon? Brad, what do you think - would people get a kick out of seeing an Isetta, even if it doesn't yet run?

Otis,

Please feel free to bring any or all.If you like we may be able to find a special place of honor for the Issetttaaah.Feel free to e-mail me for my number and we can make a plan.Also if you have interest Brad and I could use a hand in some light set up work.

Jonathan

jgm at starpower dot net

Sure, Patti and I can help you guys with setup. You've got mail. Also, reply email us with details, davidbowen5828 at comcast dot net.

Maybe it's just my admitedly warped sense of humor, but it would be really funny if someone had "Your all Douchebags" t-shirts (or bumper stickers) for sale.

I think there will be plenty of that at the restaurant. But, I could bring my father's 1967 Peugeot 404. He used beer cans to repair the rust in the floor board. Iron City Light, if I recall correctly.

Please do not bring beer!Part of how we keep the rent paid at Carpool is w/ our liquor sales.We do have a great selection on tap and in bottles,good food and billiards etc etc.

thanks

Jonathan

Hey Otis! (and Dave and Patty and Izzy), we missed you in Winston Salem this weekend. Wish we could make it to Herndon, but furniture market prep calls. Hope you guys have a great time. Dave V. in NC

Hey Otis! (and Dave and Patty and Izzy), we missed you in Winston Salem this weekend. Wish we could make it to Herndon, but furniture market prep calls. Hope you guys have a great time. Dave V. in NC

Hey, Dave -- thanks for the note. When is the Lexington BBQ festival this year? Did we miss it?

if you can bring izzy and otis, go for it!!! like i said before, there IS a patina award!

besides, i bet izzy has less rust than uber anyway...uber just has shiny paint over the rust. we're all gonna look like sh1t compared to bill's touring anyway!

just bring 'em all....we don't care what it is as long as it's german and old.

brad.