davida

Deutsches Motor fest in placerville

12 posts / 1427 viewsLast Reply

Has anyone ever been to this event? Is the show and shine Saturday and Sunday, or just Saturday with a swap meet Sunday? Is it worth going to?

It is the first year for this event so hard to judge how the turnout will be. However I have met the organizers very nice carguys who seem to be into Porsche's but they stated there will be a strong BMW showing as well dont know about 02's though. I am tossing around the idea of going.

Sean

I think I am going to go up on Sunday, I am just trying to decide if I should bring my 928 or my 02.

Yeah, thats me, was that your dad that came into the knife store the other day? I was talking to a guy that said his son had an alpina tuned E30 and a 76 02.

I'm going to bust my butt to get my car ready to make it.

It sounded like there were a few locals tthat were going to try and make it.

Hope to see some of you there.

Yeah, small world, I don't see many other 02's in the valley, maybe I'll see you at Deutsches Motor Fest.

Dave

go down to Euro Sunday at the Pavillions on Fair Oaks Blvd Sun am). Friend from the bay area may come up in his recently acquired Turbo also.

go down to Euro Sunday at the Pavillions on Fair Oaks Blvd Sun am). Friend from the bay area may come up in his recently acquired Turbo also.

Good call I'll try and make both.

I have a hideious popping noise that I can't seem to get rid of yet, everything else is drivable.