Ryan

just bought my first 2002!

8 posts / 1568 viewsLast Reply

well im am now a new proud owner of a 75' 2002 4-speed. i have owned several bmw's e12's e30 e36 e28, but now i have an 02...:^ ) i really like how simple it is. its not the nicest around and it needs some work...anyone have a radiator fs?...but i think this will be alot of fun.

Ryan

Got to go deal with the Loggers. Screwed my whole weekend. Bastards!!!

Had to get that of my chest. Yes..yes..and yes. [email protected] I'm in Marietta. I have the list of most or the 02ers "round here". Welcome to the sickness. Jeff aka tinkidz aka ambypants and aka cowboy to the wife only.

Congrats & welcome to the affliction. Tell more: VIN, color, history of this '02, modifications, plans to repair/restore it, etc. (pix, if any...)

Guest Anonymous

I've got one for sale, not the prettiest but perfectly functional...$50 plus shipping, email me your zip and I can calculate it and also pics but it actually looks much better in person...steve

thanks for the offer steve. i had an offer from Jeff. he is in altlanta, which is close to me. ill see if that lead goes through first. i might be able to pick it up. shipping a rad kinda scares me, but if its got to be done so be it. i cant wait to get it up and running reliable. its such a cool car. ive been dreaming of it every since i got it. thanks again eveyone for the support.

Ryan Bryan(yes Michael its me)