tkent02

After five months in the UK seeing ZERO 2002s....

6 posts / 1174 viewsLast Reply

Found my first one, a sweet 2002 turbo in my parking garage in Glasgow, all original paint just sitting there looking pretty. And I just found out our contract has been extended, I can come back next year, YYyyeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww!!!

Six months next summer of driving on the funnest little roads you can imagine with no speed enforcement. I think I'll look for a 325is next spring....like I said:

YYyyeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww!!!

You've done well.

After 15 years over here, I've only seen 3 '02s on the road (not counting '02 Events obviously).

Not sure what you mean by no enforcement, all roads in the UK are subject to a speed limit, and a good deal of them have speed cameras.Those that don't have a camera have the risk a Mr. Plod around the next bend with a radar gun.

Les -

I know how you feel. After 3 years in houston I've seen less than 10. Many i've seen once and never again. Heather sees them more than I do. Apparently theres an alpina flared roundie on her way to work nearly every day. I've seen it once.

You've done well.

After 15 years over here, I've only seen 3 '02s on the road (not counting '02 Events obviously).

Not sure what you mean by no enforcement, all roads in the UK are subject to a speed limit, and a good deal of them have speed cameras.Those that don't have a camera have the risk a Mr. Plod around the next bend with a radar gun.

yah i have heard the brits are surprisingly strict with the speed enforcement. maybe tom is out in the country or something?? :)

Yeh we live in a nanny state - Speeding fines bring in lots of revenue, of course if your rich, famous or a mixture of the two you normally get away with it.