Sign in to follow this  
Pinepig

I must be blessed....

5 posts / 963 viewsLast Reply

So I head on down to DMV this morning to register my 500$ wonder.

I don't have an apointment so I'm going to have to wait a while, no biggie.

So I'm sitting there paperwork in hand and the lady sitting behind me asks " are you transfering a car " and I say yes, she syas she has to go right now and hands me her number. I just moved up 10 spots in line and they were only 2 from calling my new number out.

So I get up to the counter and the lady asks if the car is in the system anymore, I tell her I don't think so, last reg I have in my stack is 1982, so she strts looking and the folks that had the car before me attmpted to reg it in 2004 and payed fees but never finnished it up. The nice lady informs me that the 69$ that they had payed now applies to me because they never completed it so my total was 24$, I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough.

Spent some time after that and before work tuming the MS a bit better.

I'm afraid it will all have to wait until next week as I'm leaving for the Air races in Reno Thursday.