TTyMiller

Which brake shoes and pads

5 posts / 599 viewsLast Reply

and are affordable. Go with Deluxe (I've used them forever - reasonable performance and they're low-dust) or MetalMaster (slower to heat up, but better stopping power once they're warm). You'll find the good ol' "oatmeal organic" rears do the job.

You can get them locally at Olympus (nee Olympic) Import Parts in Merrifield or Chantilly, if you need them in time for the vintage gathering in Herndon.

--= STOCK - Original BMW - =--

2-8379906.JPG

Original BMW Teile works, c$eep, and instock anywhere, quiet, reliable, no fade, excellent in wet, all temps . ...........

I ordered some Bendix shoes and pads from AdvanceAuto.

I got it up on jacks doing the suspension, got the bent control arm off, cleaned up the new\used one I have. Waiting on my bearings from BMP which were supposed to be here last week. If she's ready by the 30th it will be close. The suspension is gonna take me the next two weekends.