Sign in to follow this  
JOHNAHOF

Grill Badge

18 posts / 1723 viewsLast Reply

I collect grill badges and am interested to know if there are any club, township... grill badges in Australia? Any sites down there I can look at?

Thanks,

John H

I have some 02 register stickers that I would love to trade with people in the US if they have stickers in return?

The RACV (Royal Automobile Club of Victoria) have a die cast metal grill/bumper badge, I've seen it on some older cars at show events. You could try contacting them:

http://www.racv.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/Internet/Primary/about+RACV/RACV+history/badge/

I believe other Oz state car/roadside assistance clubs have similar. Beaner7102

I emailed them to see if they will sell one to me.

Thanks,

John

I have some 02 register stickers that I would love to trade with people in the US if they have stickers in return?

Todd,

What is an 02 register sticker?

John

There is also grill badges for the BMW clubs of all the states.

I'll look up the list of clubs and have a look.

I really like the look of your white 02.

I'm still not clear what an 02 register sticker is?

i think what todd was referring to are the www.BMW2002registry.com stickers that were given out a couple years back to the first few hundred people that registered their VINs with the site. thus, they are fairly rare.

Todds actually talking about a sticker designed by a the guy in charge of the 02 registry here in Victoria. The design doesnt comply with BMW regulations so to speak so we are having to change it which makes the sticker Todd has kind of special!

Im currently making designs for the new one and id be happy to send you one of the new ones when they are sorted.

Tom and Todd,

I would like to have a copy of the old and the new if you guys are willing. I have window stickers for The St. Louis Chapter of BMWCCA and I think I have some for BMWCCA North America. If you guys are interested I will confirm what I have. PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

John

I collect grill badges and am interested to know if there are any club, township... grill badges in Australia? Any sites down there I can look at?

Thanks,

John H

Todd,

I'm still interested in a trade for stickers. Email me at [email protected]

Put 2002 sticker in the subject so I catch the email.

John Hoffner