Meintii

Hey ATL!!!

6 posts / 1174 viewsLast Reply

Do you guys know if there are any events coming up any time soon in our area? or even in GA ...and yes I checked the calendar.

I'm waiting ti here back. Tring to put together a cookout and swap meet ay Hank Aaron BMW. If this doesn't pan I'll look for another location.

When's a good date???

I am down for any event at or around Hank Aaron BMW, not too far for me to travel! ;-)

Bimmerstrasse at Petit LeMans (RoadAtlanta) the last weekend in Sept. See www.peachtreebmwcca.org for info.

There's also the Euro Autofest at the BMW Zentrum in October 20-22. Not in ATL, but could make for a good drive to and from the event.

It includes all european makes and there is always a good amount of BMW's present. I'll be in the mainland that week, so I might go by for a couple of hours on Saturday.

Here's a link to the event site :

http://www.euroautofestival.com/index.html

Any date(weekend) after the 7th of october would be fine for me. And Im only about 1hr from hank aaron so that would be good...