Sign in to follow this  
tinkidz

Seat covers

9 posts / 1896 viewsLast Reply

i've emailed them 7 times in 2 weeks thru their ebay store and still haven't recv'd an answer...

I got on the web stie and called. The guy said 180 for both fronts and 130 for the back. Said he had the pattern for the 320 is seats. About 2 weeks turn around. He'll even do them it a 2 tone. The pprices are great, the lead times great and 1 guy I've talked to has used them 7 times on his car lot. (that doesn't mean much) I need better 1st hand. Anybody live in the Huntington Beach Area?

There is a guy in Atlanta who goes by the name "artisan" who regularly posts on mye28.com. He is supposed to be very good and experienced with all BMW's and is in your backyard. I think he is a recommended vendor on that site.

There is a guy in Atlanta who goes by the name "artisan" who regularly posts on mye28.com.
i tried to locate him....he's not listed by that name on that forum's memberlist

If you are in need of an interior, I've got a set of stock seats (matching front & back) from a 71 that are VGC and will let them go for a reasonable price. They are black with a fabric houndstooth centers. If you like the look, you won't be unhappy with the quality. 404-320-0135 NE Atl

If you are in need of an interior, I've got a set of stock seats (matching front & back) from a 71 that are VGC

i don't know what tin's needs are but i am just looking at a set to protect some cloth recaro's i have.....thanks

The guy is listed as "the artisan". His website is www.seatkit.com and he is in South Atlanta. Has a good rep for upholstery work. Esty, if you are just looking for protective covers, look at the seat savers from BavAuto. I use them to protect the original Alpina cloth on the Recaros on My B9, and they are first rate.

The guy is listed as "the artisan". His website is www.seatkit.com and he is in South Atlanta. Has a good rep for upholstery work. Esty, if you are just looking for protective covers, look at the seat savers from BavAuto. I use them to protect the original Alpina cloth on the Recaros on My B9, and they are first rate.

thanks...i will...

thanks for the tip

edit...this is a small world...i found his website yesterday while googleing and saved it to go back to when i had more time...it does appear he does good work from the looks of things on his website

thanks again