Boy, i wish i could make it to the L.A. meet.

5 posts / 632 viewsLast Reply

Sorry fellas i wont be able to make it. I really wanted to head up and meet with you all but the date just didnt fit with (my wifes) plans. Maybe next time. Start plannig for L.A. Meet II and ill try again. Make sure you all post some pics for all of us that wish we could have made it.

post-195-13667568484604_thumb.jpg

awww man.. wll I took the day off! My lil bro is in town, so Im goin fishin in the mornin, skipping the drive, and then going to the barbecue to sponge everybodys 2002 thoughts and hopefully test drive a stock rebuilt feel and a shrick 292 upgrade setup with dual weber 40's.... we can hope cant we? hehe

, Lance Jones

Sherman Oaks, Ca

1970 02'

I wish I could have made it too, I get anxiuos everytime I see fellow local 02ers around my area. Imagine if we were in all the same place, oh well, more motivation to have another meet