Jack

32/36?

4 posts / 721 viewsLast Reply

After an extended storage period, the carb is not doing really well. I have a gasket sets and assorted orifices (CD's prescrip). Once it is apart replacing the orifices should take care of it, correct? I would limit anything to cleaning only as the carb is new with less than 2k miles. Anything else I should do while in there?

Maybe this is a good time to pop the Lynx/45 on it!!!!

Put the Lynx on and let me know how it goes... I have the same set up sitting on the back porch of my house... waiting for the to come back.

store (the kind with the basket inside), dismantle the carb (being careful to remove the rubber O rings and accelerator pump diaphragm) and let 'er swim for a day or two. Remove, blow out all the passages with compressed air and reassemble.

That should do the trick...it did for my 28 year old 32/36 w/ approx 150k on it...

mike