skipsfcr

Now this car looks like a hell of a deal to me...

17 posts / 1519 viewsLast Reply

I don't know if they should have posted a picture of him looking out the window at the bent rear wheel :)

looks like a "buy" to me. someone should jump on that. its not far from me, if anyone really wants I could go take a look- but with that buy it now it might go at any time!

I don't know if they should have posted a picture of him looking out the window at the bent rear wheel :)

Wheel doesn't look bent, looks like the sun is shining on the outer rim. They also look like Alpina steel rims... looks quite nice!

Todd

and that is Paul's brother looking out the window if I recall correctly. Long time enthusiasts, even the mother drives an 02!

Snorkle nose on a 72 tii? I guess it could have been replaced at one time.

John

heh- if that is a PROJECT in capitals- i'd hate to see what my car qualifies for. -

Hmmm, that looks l more like a bend to me...

This is one of the Schuster cars. I have seen the collection of 2002's on his website.

post-1228-13667568457134_thumb.jpg

its steel right? just hit it with a hammer! heh.

he says in the discription that the right front wheel has a curb dent, maybe that wheel used to be on the left rear when he took the pctures- but he moved it to the front recently..

That car has the incorrect tail lights on it for the year....it should have amber centers..not the red centers as found on very early roundie 02s...

he notes he has an extra trunk lid to go with it- surely not the same color - but what the heck - if it was perfect it would be going for 12,000! heh.

I think it's a realistic price. For what others are asking for a tii, this one isn't that bad. I've seen worse for more.

I thought at first the first pic was altered since the red was so vibrant... If you look at his other auctions you can see why ;)