Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Back from San Francisco CA. (Report to the Board)

4 posts / 115 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

victor_in_pr.jpg

Hi gang!

It's been a while since I have been connected to the boards. I got back from my trip from San Francisco ('02 Territory). I had a blast!! I had a chance to walk around the city and see a few '02's. I noticed more 320i's than '02's though.

Anyway, I want to specially thank Jay Kehoe who took some of his resting time to take me for a ride in his '71 Sahara '02. He even let me drive it to Bill Arnolds' house in San Rafael! (... just exhiliarating!!). I also had a chance to visit Bill Arnolds's shop; he even gave me a core caliper so I could exchange for a rebuilt one. (Thanks Bill, Your the Man!!).

Last but not least, I want to thank Miguel and his Girlfriend Linley who took my wife and I to dinner on his M5 ... I was drulling in the back seat as he drove us through the city!.

The passion for these cars is not limited to just a hobby; in my trip I made some wonderful friends like Jay, Bill, Miguel and Linley.

Very nice people. I hope I can meet everyone else on this board some day!

Here are some pictures. (I don't know how to do this so if the pics don't show up please forgive me!)

Victor

'74 '02A

'76 '02

Jay with his '02

Me in Jay's 02 ... Nice car to drive!

A picture of the Pacific Coast is always better from the inside of an '02!

Don't see these in Puerto Rico!

Guest Anonymous

2002sm.jpg

that is why your images didn't show up.

Guest Anonymous

02frontall.jpg

(nt)