Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Lisa Reassembly Diary... What I did yesterday...............

3 posts / 122 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

Well I FINALLY found the hardy disk/steering coupler assembly (was in the goddamned trunk of the goddamned jetta for chrissakes -- im still a little pissy about that ;p) and got the steering box hooked to the steering column. I also got the brake booster installed, all the brake lines hooked back up, the front struts installed, and put her "eyes" back in, along with the bumper and driving lights. NOW I cant find BOTH stock plastic engine fans that I put somewhere! So this is stopping me from installing the radiator and cooling system hoses. I also painted the support rails for the rear of the five speed, so they are drying ... what else... Oh yah, I had forgotten to put the hard line on the clutch slave so after struggling with it with the slave in position for a while, I finally pulled the slave, put the hard line on it, then put the slave back. Here are some random pics!!!

brakesbackin.jpg

this shows the brake booster/MC back in... not too interesting unless youve had yours out before... ;)

eyesbackin.jpg

yeee!! she can seeee!!!!!!!

hangingenginetrans.jpg

this shows the engine and five speed hanging out of the bottom of the car from a few days ago...

hardydisk.jpg

steering coupler installed where it belongs... damn thing... >:\

Im taking the rest of the day off to work on other things, so more updates to come later in the week!

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

When are you taking her on her ceremonial croos-the-USA road trip Rob?????

Hmmmm?...I'm waiting!

Emily: 2590095 currently undergoing serious surgery at the hands of a master.

paul

Maximill

Guest Anonymous

(nt)