• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

maybe we need a seperate whining forum...

Good god. I gotta hand it to you boys putting this together, that's an awful lot of work you've done. I applaud you, especially when half the new posts are a slap in the face.

Comon guys, these guys have worked their ass off day and night I'm sure to get this thing up and running. Yes we're updating, no it won't go back to the old forum. And guess what, yeah it's only been up for what 72 hours so far? of course there is going to be some freakin glitches... damn. Why so much of this I'm never coming back crap, I don't like it, wa wa wa wa wa. give it some time. 72 hours is not a chance, hell you've all probably spent more time in a Sunfire without complaining :)

Constructive criticism is being taken as such, but where the hell is "i don't like it" going to get us? Either leave some constructive feedback, or shuddup.

As far as any bridges I've now burned, I'll apologize now because I won't want argue later.

I personally think the new site looks great, and if steve k or mccurdy were within 100 miles of my house I'd drive there and buy each of them a beer, hell probably 3 or 4.

We're lucky to have this site, let's get a freakin round of applause for those involved.

Thanks boys

Mac

Not sure about a whining forum...but I do agree that we owe a ton of thanks to all those who have put the hours into improving this site. I must admit that I really missed the FAQ last evening.

Keep up the good work. In the end, the site will be that much better.

Yes...change is not easy.....we all need to hang in there!

Guys, I'm not sure this is the right approach to keeping people around the board. While the criticism can be harsh at times, and I appreciate people trying to defend me, Steve, _z_, and others, when we get into shouting matches no one wins. We genuinely want people's feedback, and telling those people to go get a cable modem or get out of their out house (ahem) is not the way to get it. Incidentally, the problems we've been having do not have to do with connection speed.

In my mind, if the site is not as fast and easy to use as it was before the switch, we have failed, and we will do something about it. Believe me when I say that we will make it right. In everyone's book.

That said, I certainly can't force people to visit here while we work out these bugs. I would, however, encourage those folks to check back periodically since like I said it will be made right. The regulars are the heart and soul of this board, and we honestly have no motive other than to improve the site for them and others. Again, thanks for your patience, and hang in there. We'll get through this :)