Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Whats wrong here?? Electrical for my m20

5 posts / 219 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

I could turned the motor over last week. But now the starter doesnt respond to anything. I tried jumping it but still nothing...does this mean the solinoid is fucked? or is it stuck open or something?

The battery is full and i haven't touched the connections to the starter. The Oil pressure and alt lights are very dim, so there is a power drain somewhere but i've checked almost everything. Can anyone please take a guess as to what might be happening? and where?

thanks

Guest Anonymous

Try to jump the starter by going from the battery to the spade connector if the starter turns you may have a bad ground from the battery to the motor.

Guest Anonymous

Now just gotta connect the coil and start her up for the first time...hopefully

Guest Anonymous

Engine turns over. I have spark, and there's fuel coming out of the regulator. I think its going past the injetors. Possibly they are clogged and or they arent getting a signal. Anyone? Should i go buy some fuel injector cleaner to put in the fuel?

thanks again

Guest Anonymous

(nt)