Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Monterey Historics this weekend! Who is going?

11 posts / 95 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Im leaving from SD tomorow morning with my pops in the 323. We're gonna be making our way up the 1 tomorow. Friday we'll be parking the e21 in the BMW corral at Concorse Italiano, then on Sat we'll be at the races. Oh yeah, we're also going to the RM auction either friday or saturday night... not quite sure yet... So who else is going to be up there? If your planning on going shoot me an email so we can exchange phone numbers and meet up, while up there! Im really excited as this is my first "historics" weekend. So yeah, hope to meet some of you up there!

Cheers,

Jonas

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

I've gone the last 3 out of 4 years, and i'm very sad i'm missing it this year. Concorso is GREAT!!!! You'll love it. The historics are GREAT!!! Make sure you don't miss the F1 cars, they will send chills up your spine! Hopefully next year i'll be able to make it. Living in Washington makes the cost a little more than my dad and I would like. Have fun X2, for me.

Bryan

red73

Guest Anonymous

A few of my friends and I are going Saturday, not im my 02 though since it only seats two- but definetly email me! This will be my first time- I passed up the San Jose Grand Prix for this since its more of what I'm into. Plus Monterey isn't as hot and congested as SJ ;)

Guest Anonymous

blue '69 sunroof in the corrals at both CI on Friday and the Hisorics on Saturday.

BTW, my wife may not be able to come down until Friday evening - if so, I'll probably be going to CI solo Friday morning, and will have an open seat & ticket available. Downside is that I may have to leave directly from CI to pick her up in San Jose and may not be able to provide a ride back into town after CI is over......

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

119-1999_IMG.jpg

a taste of what you are in for

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

brian redman on the right

Guest Anonymous

Look for the white E30 Alpina B6 2.8 that will be me.

Guest Anonymous

My dad and I are leaving tomorow morning!!! Everyone be sure to look for me and my dad driving our e21 323 (as seen in the pic) I'll be the lanky 20-something redheaded dork. Just yell out Jonas or Moron, and im sure i'll be the first one to turn. Look forward to meeting all of you up there!

Cheers,

Jonas

PS: If you want to exchange phone #'s be sure to email me ASAP

Guest Anonymous

need to wear a bib, to catch my drool, over both the cars and the 25 yr.-old, long-legged blondes that seem to come w/ those cars).