Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Anyone ever order parts from Bimmer Parts Co?

29 posts / 200 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

bimmertop2.jpg

I ordered a brake bleeder form them like three weeks ago...still not here. Just wondering if it normaly takes this long. Anyone?

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

I live in Tulsa OK and they have a warehouse in Louisiana. So, if I need something quick I can usually get it in a day or two with normal ground shipping. I don't normally order from them. They're not the cheapest place for parts.

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

From Tulsa too. I ordered from them for years and got great service & quick response. Now, not so.

Guest Anonymous

they have a distributor in the bay area, so I get things in a matter of a day or two normal ground. That brake bleeder kit took about two days when I ordered it a few years back- that was under their previous ownership- they have been really good to me.. might be on back order or something, and it might be worth a phone call.

Guest Anonymous

timely manner, have you tried to give them a call?

Guest Anonymous

I have deal with them in the past and I never had any complications with them, to me they are very serious.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos

Guest Anonymous

with the same amount of raw enthusiasm as i will

Guest Anonymous

Isn't a distributor an intermediary between a manufacturer and a retailer? Bimmer Parts is a retailer, not a manufacturer, no?

Guest Anonymous

I guess the Motive bleeder could be too. The carpet sets they sold were from some place in the Southeast (GA or AL, I forget), as well.

Guest Anonymous

They would ship everything right away and it would arrive in MN within 2-3 days. My Brother in SF even bought some Bilsteins from them not only at a great price but they drop shipped from Oakland -he had them the same day!

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

schwarz_tii_007.jpg

URL: http://www.geocities.com/karlkarlb/BMW.html

I ordered lightbulbs from a WorldPac based retailer and because I didn't order a pack of 10, they had to go to the retailer first to be split up, then to me. Took about a week, rather than the standard next day delivery.

Guest Anonymous

I used to order from them all the time. Then suddenly they got slow. Really slow! And prices went up too boot...