Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Guest Anonymous, July 28, 2005
Okay, don't shoot the newbie. I got some questions that may be silly to some. My car: 1969 BMW 2002, 4 speed manual, with manual choke.
- Can the Lynx be used with the stock carb or do I need the 40 or 45 DCOE? (I'm thinking no on the stock carb)
- Would 45 DCOE's work with my manual choke?
- Would a 40 DCOM set up be 'better' for my 2002?
- What is the best carb for the '02? (By this I mean what helps it get better gas mileage, cleaner emissions, and more power in the end. What's the best for the engine?)
- Is the Lynx set up with a 45 DCOE the BEST set up?
- What do the acronyms DCOM and DCOE stand for?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.
I don't like ads!
I want to support the FAQ!
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.