Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Guest Anonymous, July 28, 2005
Okay, don't shoot the newbie. I got some questions that may be silly to some. My car: 1969 BMW 2002, 4 speed manual, with manual choke.
- Can the Lynx be used with the stock carb or do I need the 40 or 45 DCOE? (I'm thinking no on the stock carb)
- Would 45 DCOE's work with my manual choke?
- Would a 40 DCOM set up be 'better' for my 2002?
- What is the best carb for the '02? (By this I mean what helps it get better gas mileage, cleaner emissions, and more power in the end. What's the best for the engine?)
- Is the Lynx set up with a 45 DCOE the BEST set up?
- What do the acronyms DCOM and DCOE stand for?
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
I don't like ads!
I want to support the FAQ!