Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Canada Matt,

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering if you had an online photo album of a sort containing pics of your car that you wouldn't mind me viewing. I've been reading this board for a couple of years now and your M20 conversion and postings that I've pulled up through the search engine was/is my motivation to do this conversion.

Recently I purchased and have since received a set of Dan's mounts which has me constantly thinking about the logistics of this swap and eager to get the end product.

Anywho, if you've anything that I can take a look at; I'd appreciate it.

Joseph

'73 02

Guest Anonymous

red_02_presidio.jpg

...(with an M20/5spd/3.64lsd) and when it is I'll post here. You're very

welcome to come on down to the Bay Area and take a spin/take some

photos. InstructorBill did me this service when I started thinking about

the swap and it made all the difference in the world. Cheers!

:::Davin:::

Guest Anonymous

I recall when the bottom end gave out on the previous motor and when you announced your move towards the M20. I really appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it! I'm in the very earlier stages of planning; still wrapping my wits around all that will need to be purchased and the steps of the swap. I've spent a good amount of time bookmarking threads found in the search engine but if you don't mind it would be great to send some questions your way. You're just a hop over the hills from me; let me know your availability it would be great to come over and meet up with you. I really appreciate it and I'll send you an email soon.

Thanks,

Joseph

73'02

Guest Anonymous

hey, I have a ton of pics, but not a ton online. Email me and we'll figure something out. Always love to see more 02m20's!

Matt

matt@disimilar.com