Guest Anonymous

Since I am divesting myself of BMW...

13 posts / 521 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

...anyone want the domains I have?

bmw-2002.org

bmw-2002.ws

bmw2002.ws

You pay whatever is required to transfer. I am not looking for any premium... I just don't want it to cost me any money to transfer the domains to someone else. I have had them since May 2001 and they are in my name until May 2003.

I am also willing to give up the following personalized plates for California residents: RUNDL (I put a heart between the R and U so it looks like ROUNDL) and KUGLFSHR for 02tii folks.

Please contact me offline.

brian foster

Guest Anonymous

and yes you have helped me a couple of times- I remeber the guys that came through for me.

Happy Trails,

Lingle

Guest Anonymous

...so I will continue to lurk here, on roadfly, on Chris Kent's list, etc. I guess an 02 enthusiast can never really wander to far.

I thought all things were resolved, but it went to hell-in-a-handbasket all over again late this week. Every time I talk to someone at Irvine BMW/MINI I get angry again. If I could just get them to send my deposit back, then I wouldn't have to call them and get mad.

The roundels on the car flat out make me angry and sad. You have no idea how tempted I am to burn all of the BMW MINI stuff I've collected. The sadness in heart was temporarily replaced with amusement when it was suggested that I make a symbolic gesture and run over one of the 1:18 scale models in my collection. The flattend metal model now sits on my desk... :-)

Brian

Guest Anonymous

e30sunriseT.jpg

I always enjoyed talking to you and lookin at your car. But I guess u won't have a car :(:(:(

Trent

Guest Anonymous

Brian dont let all this MINI mania-mess ruin it for you 02-wise. E-bay is already flooded with people trying to capatalize on the mini craze, it will die down and prices will drop big time. I thought the group had been successful in talking you out of one. Sorry to hear about the refusal of BMWNA to refund your deposit after jacking around but I'm not suprised....I tried to do business with them ONCE.

Take care and see you around sometime. Regards, -a

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

reakin heck has been going on with you and BMW/Mini? Dont blame the spinny propellor!! It just wants to twist! (Have you thought of sending the dealership that crushed model?? -- make the mailing label out of cut-up magazine pages, just use gloves or you'll get accused of domestic magazine abuse... ;))

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Brian we love you Don't give up yet. The mini is an

exspensive excuse for a BMW. Think what you could get

used with that amount of money, a real BMW I'm one of

the sisters from Maine we met at 020

Guest Anonymous

I don't recall all that has gone on with you on this but...here goes...if you let these people bully you out of something that you enjoy (the cars, people and camaraderie)you are going to be miserable every time you see a damned BMW and they are fixin to sell close to a million of them this year. Refuse to loose! Figure out a way. Get some of the emotion out of it. I know that is easier said than done but use some of the simple tools that you have. BBB, small claims, picket their place of business, invite the newspapers. God damn it, throw a show! If you work this right, rather than being in the dumpers every time you see a roundel, it can bring a smile to your face, just like driving your '02. You obviously have a lot invested (heart, not money)in your car hobby. You let this get the better of you and it can bother you for a long, long time. It is best to minimize those experiences. You obviously have friends on this board. You really ready to give them up over a bad business deal. You can turn this around!!!!

Guest Anonymous

...he speaks the truth. Your good people Brian. Dont let this car get in the way of your passions. Its apparent that alot of people think highly of you in this "BMW" community. Its well earned respect. Something THAT DEALER will never get if it continues to treat its customers in that way.

I wish you all the best

Eric

Guest Anonymous

20025274230249775153719.jpg

spending a penny at BMW? Perhaps flip them off every time you drive by? Paint your Roundels black? You give too much to us as a board group and individually. Stick it out, don't let them win.

Guest Anonymous

I have been getting interesting email from all over. Thanks ladies and gentlemen.

I decided to go drive the 02 yesterday and enjoy it. Two people expressed interest and made promises to come see it this weekend, so I originally meant to keep it clean and unmolested. However, both are no shows.

The drive up over Ortega highway was very therapeutic. I came out at Lake Elsinore with a big smile, a relaxed attitude and better perspective. The car performed like a Swiss watch.

I think I would like to find a 6-series or an E30 M3 to drive. I've never owned either one. Anyone know of a 635CSi or M3 for $13K or less (and not in need of any work)?

Brian

Guest Anonymous

gary_allen.jpg

I intend to write e-mails and make phone calls withing the next 24 hours. I will mention that the classic BMW community may be losing a valued expert and friend, as well as BMW losing a current customer and potential future vehicle, parts and service customer. I will mention that Brian Foster has had a terrible experience with Irvine BMW regarding the purchase of a Mini, and now is having problems with a refund of his deposit. No threats...yet.

Join me?

BMW NA customer relations: 1-800-831-1117

BMW CCA email: [email protected]

LA CCA:

Dealer representation program, David Boen [email protected]

Auto Liason, Steve Bartolucci (805) 373-3920

Irvine BMW: (949) 380-1200

Your local CCA Ombudsmen?