• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Rob and new board/FAQ admin....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The new FAQ looks great! Love the nice, clean look you guys went with....simple and to the point. Good Job!

Anyway, I know you guys have dished out $ from your own pockets with this and aren't looking to make a business out of this or anything so I was wondering if you need people to contribute a bit of help monetarily to the new board/site(in addition to the info contributions)? I'd be willing(and i'm sure others in the 02 community would too) to donate a bit of $ to help cushion the costs for you guys. If a bunch of people donate just a bit of money each, that could really help you guys out, right? So how about it? You guys need donations? People should be willing to donate a small bit of money to a good site that has much promise to be a great asset to the 02 community....especially when it's free to use, etc. We're all enthusiasts here, all benefit for the use of this board/FAQ, and Rob and the rest of the Admin shouldn't be the only ones fronting the cost of running the site. Let me know what you guys think.

Alvin Caragay

BMWCCA# 156055

'72 BMW 2002

'97 Toyota Tacoma

'90 Yamaha FZR400

Guest Anonymous

pocket... so email him and im sure he would take your money... It IS only a few bucks a month right now to run, but there were some setup charges and stuff... Email steve (his email address is here on the site) and im sure he would take your money :D

-Rob