• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

for sale: 6x13" Borrani Steel Wheels

Alpina-A0

Price: $123456

Description:

I'm selling a set of 6x13" Borrani Stell wheels R528. The wheels sat in a storage at the former owner for more then 30 years and havent been driven since them! They were once painted gold and definitily should be resprayed / restored in my eyes.
We all know what the last resprayed set sold fro at Bring a trailer so I'm open for fair offers for this restauration core set!
Internationl shipping, ofcourse, is possible!

IMG_6622.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG

IMG_6624.JPG

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6626.JPG

IMG_6627.JPG

IMG_6628.JPG

IMG_6629.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG

IMG_6631.JPG

IMG_6632.JPG

IMG_6633.JPG

IMG_6634.JPG

IMG_6635.JPG

IMG_6636.JPG

IMG_6637.JPG

IMG_6638.JPG

IMG_6639.JPG

IMG_6640.JPG

IMG_6641.JPG

• Like 4

Good morining,

the last restored set sold for 4.200$ so I would say they should bring at least 2.500$ in this condition. But that's only my huble opinion...

Shipping to the states should work with two parcels for 150,-€ each.

163156412046d68fbff264ad53eB1-scaled.jpg
BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 13×5.5″ CMR Borrani Wheels for BMW 2002tii at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #58,423.

Best
Michael

Edited by Alpina-A0
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

Unveiling of the Neue Klasse Unveiled in 1961, BMW 1500 sedan was a revolutionary concept at the outset of the '60s. No tail fins or chrome fountains. Instead, what you got was understated and elegant, in a modern sense, exciting to drive as nearly any sports car, and yet still comfortable for four.   The elegant little sedan was an instant sensation. In the 1500, BMW not only found the long-term solution to its dire business straits but, more importantly, created an entirely new
    History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

In 1966, BMW was practically unknown in the US unless you were a touring motorcycle enthusiast or had seen an Isetta given away on a quiz show.  BMW’s sales in the US that year were just 1253 cars.  Then BMW 1600-2 came to America’s shores, tripling US sales to 4564 the following year, boosted by favorable articles in the Buff Books. Car and Driver called it “the best $2500 sedan anywhere.”  Road & Track’s road test was equally enthusiastic.  Then, BMW took a cue from American manufacturers,
    The BMW 2002 Production Run

The BMW 2002 Production Run

BMW 02 series are like the original Volkswagen Beetles in one way (besides both being German classic cars)—throughout their long production, they all essentially look alike—at least to the uninitiated:  small, boxy, rear-wheel drive, two-door sedan.  Aficionados know better.   Not only were there three other body styles—none, unfortunately, exported to the US—but there were some significant visual and mechanical changes over their eleven-year production run.   I’ve extracted t
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors