Tobacco brown vinyl seat covers for sale for 1600/2002

Price: $500

Description:

Tobacco brown vinyl seat covers for a stock rear E10 seat and front BMW Recaro seats.  These covers were purchased back in 2012 and installed by the previous owner on a 1969 BMW 1600.

Please refer to the few pictures before they were removed approximately one year ago.  Although they’re not perfect but overall the covers are in very presentable shape with a few exceptions as noted in the pictures.  There a small tears on the lower inboard side support sections on both seats as well as a tear on one of the knee bolsters.  These would be an great upgrade as is or a near perfect set with a few small repairs.  I have more pictures to provide on request.  If interested please send me a private message so I can send you the other 13 pictures, some of which I'll attempt to point out a few of the aforementioned tears

Local pick-up preferred but will ship at buyer’s expense.  I prefer check or money order.

Back seat tobacco.jpg

Front seat tobacco 2.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

53 minutes ago, Dave1602 said:
Price: $500

Description
Although they’re not perfect but overall the covers are in very presentable shape with a few exceptions as noted in the pictures.

Probably because they are for an unknown E10.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...