MVP- 4 Styles 2002 Door Sill Plates for Your Selection

Video  

Hello folks,

Apart from the aluminum sill plates that are already available from @mvpvintageparts, you can also select the OE style plastic ones now if you'd like to keep your car original!
  1. Original Type OE#51477470007 Plastic Black Narrow Sill Plates (68'-71')
  2. Original Type OE#51471822070 Plastic Black Wide Sill Plates (71'-77')
  3. Aluminum Type Narrow Sill Plates (68'-71')
  4. Aluminum Type Wide Sill Plates (71'-77')

The sill plates are 
✨ Rubber & mounting hardware attached
✨ Quality approved by our worldwide dealers
✨ With easy installation

Based on the existing sill plates on your car, you can decide to go for wide or narrow ones. 
You can pick the material (finish) according to your need. The plastic black ones are made exactly the same as the original parts whereas the aluminum ones are with more flexibility and considered as an upgrade. 

Check out our web for the parts details & customer feeback.
Journeymen also made an installation guide on their YouTube channel ?

The parts have been shipped to MVP regional resellers. 
Let our dealers or us know you have any inquiries! :D

Cheers,
MVP

2107119100_AllModelsSillPlatesAvailable-SocialMedia.thumb.png.01c82b637a2ff1c32f8e4f88d7684624.png

• Like 4

MVP …. We appreciate your work in creating new parts.  However, please note that the main section of this forum is not for the advertising and selling of the parts.  If you would like to advertise/sell in the future, then please make a post in the classifieds section of the website.

One if the keys to success of this forum is that this is a communal space absent of commercial saturation.  I have seen first hand several forums that have withered and died due to companies within the industry using the forum as their pet advertising platform.

You will find that there are many members/competitors here who own and operate all sorts of businesses dealing with our favorite car.  However, out of mutual respect (and the desire to keep this forum healthy) we primarily use some derivative of our actual name for our username and keep direct advertising to the classifieds section.

Hopefully this comes across as polite, respectful, but firm.  I also hope you’d be willing to share your personal name and background with us!  We’d probably all benefit to your manufacturing insights/experience.

-Andrew Adams

• Like 10

9 hours ago, AceAndrew said:

MVP …. We appreciate your work in creating new parts.  However, please note that the main section of this forum is not for the advertising and selling of the parts.  If you would like to advertise/sell in the future, then please make a post in the classifieds section of the website.

One if the keys to success of this forum is that this is a communal space absent of commercial saturation.  I have seen first hand several forums that have withered and died due to companies within the industry using the forum as their pet advertising platform.

You will find that there are many members/competitors here who own and operate all sorts of businesses dealing with our favorite car.  However, out of mutual respect (and the desire to keep this forum healthy) we primarily use some derivative of our actual name for our username and keep direct advertising to the classifieds section.

Hopefully this comes across as polite, respectful, but firm.  I also hope you’d be willing to share your personal name and background with us!  We’d probably all benefit to your manufacturing insights/experience.

-Andrew Adams

Hello Andrew,

Totally we agree that keeping this forum healthy is important! 

We are new to this platform, and are still unfamiliar with the rules. Thank you for pointing this out, so we could post at the correct sections. Please accept our sincere apologies if any disturbance caused.

Please understand that our original intention was to purely introduce the options to the members, and did not intend to get into any unhealthy competition. Thanks again for your reminder.

MVP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, steve k. said:

At some point i was thinking of creating a vendor forum. Specifically for this kind of announcements or sales. This would be it's own space that would not interfere with normal communication or classifieds.

Thoughts?

steve k.

Love it! I think that's perfect, Steve. I know sometimes I'm like "where is that thread about the toothed alternator brackets"?  A separate vendor forum would make finding those easier. 

8 hours ago, bergie33 said:

Love it! I think that's perfect, Steve. I know sometimes I'm like "where is that thread about the toothed alternator brackets"?  A separate vendor forum would make finding those easier. 

Agreed. Would also cut down on "who sells this thing" posts (that I am guilty of, too).  

• Like 1