Ti Project for sale

Price: $10500

Description:

I have an original  Ti for sale in parts.  Its an early 68 in rare Polaris silver.  The car is completely in pieces currently a roller. Floors are good but needs a bunch of bodywork.  I have to go through what I have for it but its missing a lot.  I have many replacement panels Chassis and block are matching.  If interested PM me for more details.  

You’ll probably create more interest if you publish the VIN and at least a few photos of the car in this forum. Certainly, you must have some photos of the car before it was disassembled. And I’ll bet a photo of a ti engine — installed, not installed, or even if just a couple of Solexes or an engine number — could get a few people thinking… 

GLWS,

Steve

• Like 3

I went and looked at the car out of curiosity to see a ti that’s affordable. It is a project that will take patience and an open wallet but where will you ever get the chance to buy a Polaris ti with the matching block for 10k? If I didn’t have 2 cars needing my attention coupled with my ongoing injury recovery I would have written a check. Good luck with the sale and I hope someone who’s going to do it right buys it. 

Edited by Fortlauderdalian
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Fortlauderdalian said:

I went and looked at the car out of curiosity to see a ti that’s affordable. It is a project that will take patience and an open wallet but where will you ever get the chance to buy a Polaris ti with the matching block for 10k? If I didn’t have 2 cars needing my attention coupled with my ongoing injury recovery I would have written a check. Good luck with the sale and I hope someone who’s going to do it right buys it. 

I was alerted to a genuine 1600ti for sale in MD a few years ago. Of course, I had just bought my 69 2002 to start my own “ti” project. It was a basket case, so I passed on it. A young guy bought it who I believe lived in the Norfolk VA area.  I wish I could locate the pictures from that car.