BMW 2002 or Helllppppp...identify this (unused original one)

Price: $2345678

Description:

It's probably an item some lady bought at the BMW dealership in the late 1970's or 1980's after hers strangely enough went missing after her tune up at Rocky & Bullwinkles 's BMW service here in the San Francisco Bay Area of California (Is my first guess). Being that there is and never was Tommy bar and a tube wrench with a receptor hole in it. One wrench turns the end away from the spark plug (simple stuff).

All are labelled; all are German made and coded; all are basically in as new condition and never ever used; even the little Yellow screwdriver is Heyco made in Germany stuff etc.

Yes I want to list it for sale soon.

But MY QUESTION: What could possibly be missing here (if anything at all).

And what would she have paid for it?

And what's the dang thing worth now-a-days to the guy who wants it?

Yours Jay

!Bf l l 61 r15.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r18p.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r16p.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r17p.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r12.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r14.jpg

!Bf l l 61 r13.jpg

That's a much more complete tool set than what came with a 2002...IIRC an 02 set had three double end wrenches (the 17mm one cranked to use in adjusting the rear brakes), a medium screwdriver (like the red one pictured), a spark plug wrench that used the screwdriver as a handle, and that was it.  Maybe a pair of pliers--don't have mine in front of me to doublecheck.  And the '02 tool roll was closed with cloth ribbons; no buckle

Your set is more likely either from an NK sedan, or a 2500/2800/Bavaria (don't think they had the plastic housing in the trunk lid for tools) or perhaps an early 5er.  

mike

BMW K-75 or K-100. Wow Nice one.. Ok I'll check on there for what's missing.

Q: Are these the pliers that would be one of the pieces missing. Found them yesterday (as I wrote I would be at the garage Saturday). Or are these pliers even German as no code on there and are these by chance the ones in the 2002 rolls?

See a few pic's here of pliers.

!Bf l l 61 s1s3.jpg

!Bf l l 61 s1s2.jpg

!Bf l l 61 s1s4.jpg

!Bf l l 61 s1s1.jpg