• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 tii-restored

NYNick

Price: $1

Description:

$Best Offer

Regretfully putting my matching numbers 2002 tii up for sale. I spent 3 years restoring it including new paint, interior, suspension, brakes, engine refresh etc. Spent hundreds of hours working on it in my garage. Drives and handles like a dream. Price includes all the OEM equipment I removed from the car, including the original seats, interior bits, bumpers, springs, radio, trim, steering wheel, A/C etc. Lots of stuff.

Really fun car but it's time to thin the herd. 

Pics and driving video attached.

I can supply you with a lot more details if interested. PM me for more info.

Nick

077E946F-1674-44E8-87CE-C5C39B2F5353.jpeg

1BC5941E-3E35-4BAC-A0E9-FE6FB0ADF3E8.jpeg

C4519980-BCC6-4ABB-A8EB-FD5177C98B81.jpeg

F75822DE-AF69-4230-9EC3-172A7A83BC02.jpeg

Edited by NYNick
  • Like 2

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS

4 hours ago, Mario Falfan said:

That driving video is toxic, and I love it!

The car looks fantastic, the interior blew me away, those seats and that awesome looking wheel, I like that Polaris with those black wheels, you will find a buyer!

Thank you Mario. Yes, it's a cool car.

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm bumping my ad before the winter sets in. It was quite the hit at Lime Rock over Labor Day weekend and people loved the car.

You can't build it this nice for the price I'm asking. If it doesn't sell this Fall I'll tuck it away for the winter.

• Like 1

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you still have this? can you send more detailed photos. engine bay, trunk showck towers, sunroof, rocker panels, stereo, dash.

I dont need all the extras  just want a nice driving car. what would the price for that be? i know prices have come down a lot and i dont need all the extras.

todd

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2023 at 11:09 AM, t.sandin@comcast.net said:

you still have this? can you send more detailed photos. engine bay, trunk showck towers, sunroof, rocker panels, stereo, dash.

I dont need all the extras  just want a nice driving car. what would the price for that be? i know prices have come down a lot and i dont need all the extras.

todd

PM sent

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nick-

There’s so much I really like and appreciate about this car. However, for me, I’d want to do a full euro bumper conversion and also reinstall the lower side trim. Not sure if I could do that though without damaging the paint. I’d also want to reinstall the center console and find a different set of wheels. Those things can add up really quickly unfortunately.

If I recall correctly, this is the only documented ‘74 tii in Polaris with a tan interior, correct? 

Nick, I think I must pass, but I wish you the absolute best in finding the perfect buyer!

Wendel

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams