• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source for Black/gray speckled carpet kit

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Is Bimmer Parts Co. the source for the multi-piece carpet kit that's called "black" but is really the black with grey or white speckling or is it someone else? Did it come with any vinyl sections like where the fender well meets the door jamb, or is it all carpet? Thanks to all in advance!

Guest Anonymous

Need Extra money to have a lil more fun? Tired of asking parents or working at the local burger place for petty cash to go out? I’m only 12 and I’m going to show you how to make money at an affordable risk. Check it out…Make Money thru the Internet's best Kept Secret Seriously, no scams! Lots of cash, fast and completely legal. This really works. This really can make you easy money. It works!! But you have to follow it to the letter to make it work. A little while back I was browsing through newsgroups just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00. So I thought, yeah, right, this must be a scam. But like most of us , I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6 and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are Thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking with a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to loose except 6 stamps and $6.00 right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it with the U.S. Post Office (1`-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it was indeed legal. Then I invested the measley $6.00, well GUESS WHAT?...within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming in. In my first week I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In my third week I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly. Its certainly worth the $6.00 and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. STEP 1 Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so that the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 sealed envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper, your name and address and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. Another possibily is to write your letters via e-mail, to electronic mailing lists, and then have the people send money! THIS IS COMPLETLY LEGAL. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1 Joseph H., 10555 Stanford Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92840 #2 J Q Hoang, 1022 n. Sheffield st., santa ana ca 927035 #3 John Teal 1 central park west New York NY 10023 #4 Ryan D‘Imperio 7 Duncan Road Sewell, NJ 08080 #5 Reed Johnson 1436 Courtland W., Waconia MN 55387- #6 Kate 3426 Hwy 171 Lake Charles,La STEP 2 Now take #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,etc..) and add your name to the #6 spot on the list. STEP 3 Change anything you need, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. I think there are close to 24,00 groups. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make. DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST NEWSGROUPS STEP 1 You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor to the bottom of this document and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. STEP 2 Open a blank Notepad file under accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu select "paste" This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3 Save your new Notepad as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you will always have this file to go back to. STEP 4 Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, (on line forums, Message boards, chat sites, ect..) STEP 5 Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject this will be the header that everyone sees as they scrol down the lists of postings in a particular group, click the post message button You're done with your first one. CONGRATULTIONS, THAT'S IT... REMEMBER THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO POST NO LESS THAN 200. That's it. You will begin receiving money from around the world within days. You may eventually want to consider a Post Office Box due to the large amounts of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name that will be recognized by the place you are having it delivered. JUST MAKE SURE ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!! Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (A very low example). I then made 5 dollars with my name at #6 of the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make a minimun of 200 postings each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to the original 5. That is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5 reply each. I will bring an additional $125.00. Now those 125 persons turn around and post the minimum 200 letters with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each. I will make an additional $625.oo. OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 people post a mimimum of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!! Amazing...It can go on and on ..... When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list. Putting your name at #6 again. Begin posting again. Very Easy and low risk….

Guest Anonymous

you get 14 cut and edged pieces, padding on the floor pieces. Some pieces as I recall have the vinyl edging, you may want to ask Tom or Craig over at Bimmer Parts, the set is $195.00.

Tim