Anyone headed to Neue Klasse and coffee tomorrow?

sczapiga

Hey everyone, 

I’m taking my 02 down to Los Gatos tomorrow with my 6 year old boy to catch the cars and coffee. Is anyone rolling from mill valley or rolling through that would like to convoy down? Anyways more fun with a pack:) hit me up!

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

sczapiga, sorry for the late reply.  I was planning on going down with my kids too, but the 02 was partially taken apart for repairs.  I'm in Berkeley but I would have met up with you somewhere to drive down together.  Let's see if we can zoom down there next month.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sczapiga said:

No worries Gruizer, yeah lets get together for a drive sometime. I'm diagnosing an engine problem right now, maybe floated valves? We'll find out soon. 

Take care

If you all drive down soon. Let me know Ill link up when you cross the Golden Gate bridge :)

I cant do the drive any more solo, its way to boring haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.