E21 Turbine Style wheels 5 1/2J x 13H2

Price: $325

Description:

Hey everyone I have a set of E21 Turbine wheels that came with my car when I bought it. I dont intend on using them so they are up for sale. I put them up for half the going rate of a set of brand new NOS E21 Turbine wheels. But I will except best offer. Local pickup only please 

image2.jpg?width=225&height=300image1.jpg?width=225&height=300image0.jpg?width=225&height=300

Edited by Captain_Keram
People advised a lower price

$1100 ? We're a long way away from April 1st! Lol You may want to consult with craigslist and ebay to see the going rate for your wheels or even search the back pages of the parts for sale section you have them posted in to see what past for sale ads for the same wheels have garnered.  You could be simply hoping to find an uninformed buyer but you would likely find that on facebook marketplace or even ebay.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

$1100 ? We're a long way away from April 1st! Lol You may want to consult with craigslist and ebay to see the going rate for your wheels or even search the back pages of the parts for sale section you have them posted in to see what past for sale ads for the same wheels have garnered.  You could be simply hoping to find an uninformed buyer but you would likely find that on facebook marketplace or even ebay.

I changed the price

Just now, Conserv said:

And… I can’t find the eBay listing now, but someone listed set of FPS e21 turbines — in desperate need of refinishing — for $5K. I kid you not! 

OK: I exaggerated. His actual ask was $4,999… 🤣

Regards,

Steve

I think I saw that as well

Wonders never cease in this day and age.  My dander is not up in the least Steve. This is not a big ticket item.  The wheels pictured are used wheels that have had tires mounted on them and are definitely not NOS.  I can't even imagine somebody selling a set of NOS E21 turbine wheels for one thousand dollars when genuine Alpina wheels will only get maybe $500 more than that for a set of 13" wheels. Second.   Funny to have somebody who complains about people listing parts for high prices when they are looking for a part and complaining that they should be altruistic and help out a person in the community yet in this instance wish for this particular seller to get a high price for a part that is not high value in any sense in the current form. The hypocrisy is astounding.  

11 hours ago, lilmo said:

What is "NOS"?

New Old Stock. It is an old part, not previously installed or used. NOS, however, is a separate characterization from condition: the condition of an NOS part can range from mint to unusable. Some things deteriorate just sitting on a shelf!

Regards,

Steve