Front chrome bumper overrider

• 1 month later...

TheIMG_2804.JPG realoem number mentioned, shows the 73 only, which are L & R...These are 72, I think. I don't think the earlier ones were.

I have these two available, solid, not rusty, chrome is tough to photo, and these look great in pics...in full sunlight, it is obvious that the chrome is getting tired; there are micro spots that the pics don't show. Just being straight. These would be perfect for re-chrome, or great as is for a daily driver. Don't know what you require. I'll throw in the one rubber buffer; it has a cut bolt, as shown, that will hold a nut, but not a nut and washer as it should have. Came from one car. $80 for the pair, or $50 for a single, plus buyer's nickel for shipping. (Only have the one attachment bolt.) Paypal for a friend.

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

Edited by auggiemize
added content

4 hours ago, auggiemize said:

TheIMG_2804.JPG realoem number mentioned, shows the 73 only, which are L & R...These are 72, I think. I don't think the earlier ones were.

I have these two available, solid, not rusty, chrome is tough to photo, and these look great in pics...in full sunlight, it is obvious that the chrome is getting tired; there are micro spots that the pics don't show. Just being straight. These would be perfect for re-chrome, or great as is for a daily driver. Don't know what you require. I'll throw in the one rubber buffer; it has a cut bolt, as shown, that will hold a nut, but not a nut and washer as it should have. Came from one car. $80 for the pair, or $50 for a single, plus buyer's nickel for shipping. (Only have the one attachment bolt.) Paypal for a friend.

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

These are rears. Fronts only have the impact strip notch on the outside of each guard.

Dan