SOLD Ireland Race Camber Plates (Pair, New)

Price: $200

Description:

I have a set of adjustable plates with everything they come with available. They are "new", meaning I installed them assuming I'd use them, but never left the lift before taking them out. I just wanted adjustable caster for the race car and had to go with a different style plate. They are $295 plus tax and shipping, take mine for $200. Actual shipping cost if not local.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Australia and am interested in these. I have a local (US) mailing service set-up to forward parcels to Australia. Zip code of this service is FL 34249. 

Can you please provide an estimate to ship to that zip code and also the approximate weight of the item so that I can estimate cost of shipping to Australia.

Thanks and regards.

Mark   

G'day from Downunder,

Just a courtesy note to inquire if there's any further info. on shipping to FL as well as the approx. weight of the complete package, so that I can calculate approx. shipping cost to Australia. 

Also, so that I do not waste your time, what is the best price you'd consider for these? I respectfully ask the question, because in the last write-up the item was open to offer.

Thank you and kind regards.

11 hours ago, 82 said:

G'day from Downunder,

Just a courtesy note to inquire if there's any further info. on shipping to FL as well as the approx. weight of the complete package, so that I can calculate approx. shipping cost to Australia. 

Also, so that I do not waste your time, what is the best price you'd consider for these? I respectfully ask the question, because in the last write-up the item was open to offer.

Thank you and kind regards.

Moved to PM