Do you call it a LamBoat?

zinz

That boat did have a 2 place cockpit that could be fitted between races, as for 2 vs 1, big cube don't lie, the wine is all over the place, the ride look serine in the picture but it's like riding inside of a cement mixer. believe it or not but in a 5 lap final heat that boat would burn through 2 80 cu/ft bottles nitrous and about 175 gallons of 140/150 avgas.   

• Like 1

Very familiar with Gold Cup racing. Yeah, it’s only smooth in between jolts, or you’re turning...

Used to catch the races annually on Lake Pontchartrain. They allowed access to the pits then. Man, that’s some crazy power and engineering in such a lightweight hull form.

That Riva is opulent speed.

• Like 1

Yes 2 very different boats, I started working on the Squire Shop then moved to the Lincoln Thrift at that time my wife thought I could pick the boats or her, I made the right call 48 years coming up in January. I do miss building the big v12's but they went away not all that long after I quit. The turbines are not the same at all.