Hey! First time, long time.

Recently purchased my first BMW (1982 320i) after being a Merc guy for years. It's in pretty rough shape, with many parts missing. Enjoying the restoration process thus far. After this one I'm planning on graduating to a 2002.

In order of priority, I'm looking for:

- Seatbelt receivers (comfort seats, not Recaros. Not sure if they are different parts)

- Hood release cable

- Rearview mirror

- OG head unit (Bavaria S, Porto 22, or an Alpine)

- Speaker grilles (front and/or back)
- Wheels (currently running stock steelies, would love to swap out for Mahlers or Alpinas)

- 320is sport steering wheel

I'm in Los Angeles. Willing to pick up from the surrounding area, or ship. Thank you in advance!

I have some very nice vintage Concord HPL 118 and HPL 118F am/fm cassette decks available.  Superior sound and tuner capability compared to the factory decks.

I have Itala 6J x 13H2 20 spoke alpina copy wheels in excellent straight driver condition.  This is a set of five complete with the rare center caps.

If you want to go to a larger diameter wheel I also have +2  Ronal 20 spoke Alpina wheels in 6J x 15H2 front and 7J x 15H2 rear that are straight and completely refinished with genuine Alpina centercaps and metal valve stems.

Email for pictures: [email protected]