I need a part # for the short front strut mount bolts.

You're referring to the three bolts that press into the upper strut bearing housings, correct? 

If so the last several I've bought came with the short bolts, as that's what is used on E21s.  So you might try sourcing the part as an E21, vs 2002 part.

mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Know that depending on the source of your strut bearings you may or may not be able to use the shorter bolts with them. I was going to swap mine for shorter ones (my shorties are white, not yellow) but the OD of the hole for the studs that were in the strut bearing were too large to swap in the shorter studs. 

3 minutes ago, BarrettN said:

Oh, forgot to add - the strut bearings I got (Moog, from RockAuto) were listed as an e21 part and had the 35mm studs, so ordering e21 bearings isn't a sure way to get bearings with short studs. 

Thanks Barrett,

I'm taking my new short white pins to my friends house tonite for re-plating to yellow. I had the bearings on the shelf new but no pins, that's why the dilemma.

Thanks Again,

dq