Does anyone have a restorable '02?

I picked up a complete (ish) 76 '02 and started digging... rust just appeared and kept growing. Is there such a thing as a body/rolling chassis/shell with or without regis? I can patch well but once the floors and rockers have evaporated... well.. maybe a bit too much. I'm in Langley, BC.

First, welcome to the group, I am curious do you have any pics of the car and any recent history. is this your first or a long time owner?

I can tell you that rollers do come up but not that often on FAQ but if your diligent you maybe able to find a suitable donor.  I live in Cloverdale,

regards...Mike

Hi! I've had a few '02's... the last one I did had an EFI setup with Megasquirt... very cool car. I thought that replacing the rear strut towers at the time was alot of bodywork, but this one is over the top 🙂 This car is a project I'm doing with my son. I picked the car up in Surrey... it was hiding behind a barn on 16th ave. I think this one might have too much rust, unfortunately. The tag in the engine bay calls it a Tii, but it is a typical '02.