Price: $1
Location: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/danville-1972-bmw-2002-tii-trade/7315008963.html
Description:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/danville-1972-bmw-2002-tii-trade/7315008963.html

We can guess it runs!

1972 Bmw 2002 Tii TRADE - $1 (DANVILLE)

6330.png6330.png6329.png6329.png6331.png6331.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon-2x.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

1972 bmw 2002 tii

fuel: gas
odometer: 111111
title status: clean
transmission: manual

1972 BMW 2002 Tii
Looking for trade offers
CLEAN TITLE IN HAND
Purchased from the original owner
I have tons of service history
I have the original window sticker!
Runs amazing
4 speed manual
Perfect blue interior
All matching numbers besides the motor
Motor was ordered from Germany after the first motor needed a rebuild so the owner went with factory replacement motor!
Miles unknown
PLEASE TEXT ME BECAUSE IM USULY AT WORK
9---2---5---3---0---9---9---5---7--8
  • Like 1

Typical for around these Bay Area parts.  Look at real estate. People are stupidly mad about money. Come live in the most expensive place in the USA and then pay even more for everything else. It's Disneyland.  Go out and spend that play money cause you are living it up at the hotel California.  

But how do I really feel? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some info on the car for those interested:

Looks like Dan sold it finally (he was moving out of CA I believe and didn't want to take the car). I met him a couple years ago and told him I would be interested if he ever sold it as I was looking for a tii then. He remembered and looked me up. Great guy! Dan was the son in law of the original owner. The car was really loved and driven. Wiring harness was swapped (not correct) but functional and turn signal now on standard left side. Motor was a factory replacement (runs well). Shifting seemed ok. The seats were completely shot and driver was literally sitting on springs. I found him seats but he didn't want to put any money in the car and sell "as is". The interior was tired. The exterior also had quit a bit of issues from the many years on the road. Told him to find any and all documentation including window sticker to help with the sell. Looks like he found it! It is a neat car loved by a family since new. Would have been a nice purchase from Dan and his family not a flipper. I believe he was wanting 20-25k last year (would have taken 18k). I passed because I already found the tii I was looking for and it needed a bit more work after further inspection. I have his number and e-mail if someone wants to learn more about that car instead of talking to the flipper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Got word from Dan. He sold this car for $13,000 about 2 weeks ago. Dan went through a bunch of notes that were left on his car over the years. The now owner/seller told him he wished to own it and restore it and Dan bought into the story. This seller is asking $25,000 now. I love the fact Dan went through notes left to try and pass on the car to someone who really enjoyed it. Bummer it turned out this way.

• Sad 6