WTB: Diagnostic port wiring harness, with orange cover

Lots of vendors have a diagram, (parts book p.12/9), of the ignition system for our 2002s.  On the one for my '72 Tii, a diagnostic wiring harness is shown as a single part number, including the molded part that clicks into the bracket on my valve cover, and also including the orange cover.  I ordered one from my vendor and got a piece of ignition wire 16" long.  Not exactly what I expected.  When one Googles the part number, all the results are plug wiring only.  Something is amiss here.  

Does anyone have an extra of these, maybe including the orange cover?  My car came with this harness, but it's too gross to put back on, and it was absent the orange cover.  

Thank you!

- Rob

Fjord -

Since I am "spiffing up" the diagnostic port that sits on the valve cover, it's not that important to me that it actually function.  If it looks like it does, I will stop there.  You got the plastic blocks and the pins from Mauser?  That is the $10 tip of the day.  Just today, I uncrimped two of those tubular fittings and re-crimped them - no fun at all!  I will troll Mauser.

As for the orange cover, I am still skunked until I can get someone to 3D print one or find a suitable used replacement part.  

Thank you!

- Rob

• 2 weeks later...