Price: $1
Description:

These seats came with my '75 when I bought it last year. The fronts were bolted directly to the seat mounting brackets on the car, use the Acura sliders, and do not require any modifications to the car outside of drilling a couple of new holes in the car brackets. The rears were not fastened to the car, but do fit in the space pretty well, and can be mounted fairly easily. Others have used these in their '02s, so should be some write-ups on installation. These are in great shape, no rips or tears, and pretty clean. I found a set of period correct seats for the car from another FAQer (who gave me them for free!), and don't need these anymore. Also including the seat belt tongues that work with the integrated receivers on the seats, can be swapped onto the stock seat belts. Looking to "pay it forward" here, offering these free to a good home. I live in the Pittsburgh area, and not looking to ship these, so pick-up only.

IMG_7373.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

IMG_7374.JPG

IMG_7211.JPG

IMG_7213.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

Edited by cdn97986
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...