SOLD For Sale: 4 Cromodora CD 32, 5 1/2J x13" - need refinishing

Price: $400
Description:

Set of 4 Cromodora CD 32, 5 1/2J x 13” magnesium alloy rims from 1960s-70s.

The wheels are in need of refinishing, but have very good tires mounted and can be used as-is.

Wheels are sold only with the tires. I'll deliver at no charge within 100 mile radius from Denver, Colorado.  Otherwise, buyer pays actual shipping costs. 

Internet indicates these wheels were produced in the 1960s and 1970s, and should fit the BMW 1600, all 2002s, some Fiats, and also the Opel Rekord, Kadett, GT 1900, and Manta.

$400.

Thanks.  Greg S. -

1 -  4 Cromodora.jpg

2020-10-29 16.51.31.jpg

A9R561C.jpg

Tread 2.jpg

1 Tire.jpg

2 Tire.jpg

3 Tire.jpg

Tread 1.jpg

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Pouya said:

8lbs should've never sold mine

I think 8 lb. is a tad optimistic on the weight: 4.35 kg. or 9.6 lbs. per the Wheels Database, linked below. There are, indeed, weight differences among both steel and alloy rims — CMR steelies, for example, are all over the map — but an 8 lb. CD-32 would be well outside that range.

Regards,

Steve

2 hours ago, Conserv said:

I think 8 lb. is a tad optimistic on the weight: 4.35 kg. or 9.6 lbs. per the Wheels Database, linked below. There are, indeed, weight differences among both steel and alloy rims — CMR steelies, for example, are all over the map — but an 8 lb. CD-32 would be well outside that range.

Regards,

Steve

Mine weighed around 8lbs. With CN36  tires there were less than 25lbs