Steam Clean Service for Chassis&Engine

Does anyone know any place that does steam cleaning or any type of degreaser cleaning for the underside of cars? My mechanic says he dons't know anymore as they have mostly closed because environmental/ safety regulations

Thanks! 

I’ve used San Jose Auto Steam Cleaning In the past on two different 02’s and I’ve been happy. They’re on the corner of Stockton and the Alameda across from the Whole Foods just on the other side of the tracks from the shark tank. I don’t know why my previous post with the pictures didn’t include all of this verbiage but those are the two cars I’m speaking about above.

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, 1936spyder said:

I’ve used San Jose Auto Steam Cleaning In the past on two different 02’s and I’ve been happy. They’re on the corner of Stockton and the Alameda across from the Whole Foods just on the other side of the tracks from the shark tank. I don’t know why my previous post with the pictures didn’t include all of this verbiage but those are the two cars I’m speaking about above.

Ah ok looks pretty nice! I wonder if they are open weekends maybe I’ll roll it into klass and coffee. 

im surprised I haven’t found any thing up by me in Oakland/ SF/ San Mateo area.... 

8 hours ago, 1936spyder said:

this place is legit. Old school San Jose hold out 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, CoastalCrush said:

this place is legit. Old school San Jose hold out 

Looks like Ill have to make my way on over. Max! when are we gonna do a drive?! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.