• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

" i am the FILTER KING !"

jb

"...I can do ANYTHING."    

New in box Malpassi, with port for fuel pressure gauge (plug included if you'd rather not).  Large 87, never used.  Shipping not included.   $125 paypal. 

"There are things that are known, and things that are unknown.  In between, there is a Malpassi Regulator/Filter. " 

--Wm. Blake

• Haha 1

It can do ANYTHING-- it's a filter AND a pressure regulator AND you can insert a pressure gauge into the port if you want to be omniscient.   (Gauge not included).    And it's nice to look at.  And the box is nice to look at.  

Thanks for the clarification, Man_Mark_7.   You the Man_Mark_7. 

jb

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 7:21 AM, man_mark_7 said:

LOVE my Filter King. Important to note it's not just a filter - it's a pressure regulator TOO!

Man_Mark_7 - where is installed on your car?  Before or after the fuel pump.  I'm assuming mechanical fuel pump?  Thanks!

Chamonix 2002tii 2782507 July 23rd, 1974

Granada 2002 1664158 November 28th, 1968

Malaga 2002 4223965  March 11th, 1974 - Sold

You'll Never Drive Alone!  #YNDA

1 hour ago, Carlos_M said:

Man_Mark_7 - where is installed on your car?  Before or after the fuel pump.  I'm assuming mechanical fuel pump?  Thanks!

Electric fuel pump in the trunk with inertial switch cutoff feeds the Filter King which is mounted on the firewall behind the brake booster. The electric pump cured all the issues I had starting the car after any time it sat for more than a week. The arrow shows a 20(?)A inline circuit breaker I installed so that I can work under the hood with electrics on and have a way to kill the fuel pump. Since this pic I have also replaced the alternator and removed the external regulator and just generally cleaned up the wiring ?

image.png

Edited by man_mark_7
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, man_mark_7 said:

Electric fuel pump in the trunk with inertial switch cutoff feeds the Filter King which is mounted on the firewall behind the brake booster. The electric pump cured all the issues I had starting the car after any time it sat for more than a week. The arrow shows a 20(?)A inline circuit breaker I installed so that I can work under the hood with electrics on and have a way to kill the fuel pump. Since this pic I have also replaced the alternator and removed the external regulator and just generally cleaned up the wiring ?

image.png

Do you leave the gauge on all the time ? Most everyone that sells them states to take the gauge off after tuning.

Or is that just lawyer talk.  

8 minutes ago, jp5Touring said:

Do you leave the gauge on all the time ? Most everyone that sells them states to take the gauge off after tuning.

Or is that just lawyer talk.  

I do leave it on all the time. I think I should go back and look at any warnings that came with the gauge though. I don't remember a warning about leaving it attached.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...