I am still learning about wheels, but wouldn't these be marked with ALPINA if they are actual Alpina wheels? Maybe it's better said that these are "Centra Alpina style wheels with Alpina center caps"? Someone more knowledgeable will come along and clarify. 

From a random internet picture: 

image.png

• Like 2

They are Centra wheels with Alpina stickers on the center caps.  Centra was a German wheel manufacturer that was bought out by Ronal in the early to mid 90's. Not a common wheel but very pricey for 14X6 ET35 wheels.  I recently sold a set of 15X7 ET25 Centra Type 11 wheels in good condition with Yokohama S-Drive 195/50-15 tires on them for $500 in the FAQ classified parts for sale forum.   I would keep looking, that's a lot of money for a replica wheel.  Real Alpina wheels will have a lip on them, these Centra wheels don't have a lip.

• Like 3

I am thinking that you will not find gen-uine Alpina wheels in an 02 fitment (because the didn't make any). I have a set of Rota look-a-likes on my car and am quite happy with them. I don't know if Rota make these wheels any more. There may be other manufacturers who makes these replicas rota1.JPG

1 hour ago, Chris_B said:

I am thinking that you will not find gen-uine Alpina wheels in an 02 fitment (because the didn't make any). I have a set of Rota look-a-likes on my car and am quite happy with them. I don't know if Rota make these wheels any more. There may be other manufacturers who makes these replicas rota1.JPG

Roger’s tii still sells them. https://www.rogerstii.com/bmw-2002-alpina-look-rota-r20-15-x-6-wheel-set-of-4/

10 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

That’s not a bad price...

I’m not laughing because I disagree with your comment. I’m laughing because I knew you would be weighing in on the thread, and checking out the rims...

Best regards,

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1