Price: $50
Description:

Cleaning out some leftovers!  Have a set of lightly-used Vogtland lowering springs that came out of a customer car, and one single Marchal H4 headlight.

Not much to say about the springs.  They're purple, and still have all of the Vogtland printing on them.  I'm sure we could find a part number on them if you want.  Full set of fronts and rears.  Non-progressive-rate springs, maybe slightly less lowering than H&R sport springs.  $50 for the set, plus shipping if you want 'em shipped.  I just want them out of here, but they're too nice and new to throw out.  ---SPRINGS ARE SOLD---

As for the Marchal headlight, it's an old-school convex-lens Marchal H4, no cracks in the glass.  It is fairly sandblasted, but if you want that old-school look...  Could probably be cleaned and polished to good effect.  It's got the cat on the front and everything!  Match your fancy-pants fog driving lights!  $50 OBO.

I can provide photos of either/both to any seriously interested parties.  I'll try and get some pics posted, but I'm mainly trying to clear some odds and ends as we roll into the new year and new projects.  Local pickup is preferred.

Edited by midnightmotorsport
One part sold