SOLD Tri-Y header, Martelius?

Price: $200

Description:

Welcome to 2021,  Perhaps one of your resolutions was to find great deals and treat your 02 to some really nice parts, or maybe it was just to read more of my really long for sale postings.

You've come to the right place.

1.5-1.625-1.875 Tri-Y header.  Perfect for your street/sport less than full race motor. 

Beautiful smooth mandrel bends and really nice tig welding.  No scrapes, no dings, no cracks. 

I don't know how to describe the finish (or lack thereof) but it is NOT rusty or rough at all anywhere..just smooth like new yet it obviously has been used at least a little bit. 

Mysterious because usually un-finished headers almost instantly get that rusty trumpy orange look.

That last couple inches of adapter tubing is just pushed on with no welds so easily removed if you dont need it.

I believe it is Martelius brand, but a longer-tube version of what is currently on their site

Similar Martelius header

$200+shipping from 98275. Paypal.   Box will be about 43 x 12 x 7 and 14lbs if you want to get a shipping estimate.  If I ship it, FedEx is easiest.

FedEx estimator

That's it I think.  Please respond via PM if you want it or need more info.

Header1.jpg

Header2.jpg

Header3.jpg

Header4.jpg