Scott S

Scott S

You may want to change the title of your thread. But the search feature of the site is your friend. Welcome, many have had the "dash indicator light night blinking" issue: 

As far as the brake light, it would help to specify if it's just one, or all of the brake lights. Even if the fuses check out, you may want to spin them around in their little holders to clean out any grit that would be preventing a good contact. 

Had an issue where turn signals were not working, (but my brake lights were working) and when stalk was used, the green signal indicator would stay lit. I swapped the turn signal relay out for a known working unit and and it fixed the problem with the turn signals. May be worth a try... although it doesn’t address the brake light issue so maybe not!! Check grounds for the brake lights?

Edited by akfjord

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scott S said:

I am not sure where the turn signal relay is. There are several small relays (about 1”x1”x1” metal boxes) on the left side inner fender in the engine compartment.  All are marked the same, so don’t know which one it may be

Hi Scott,

The turn signal relay is in the cabin, near the left leg of the driver up against the wall. Its a black rectangular box with a plug in it. 

Somewhat easy to get to but you have to crawl down near the pedals and look up to your left.

~Jason

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JsnPpp said:

Hi Scott,

The turn signal relay is in the cabin, near the left leg of the driver up against the wall. Its a black rectangular box with a plug in it. 

Somewhat easy to get to but you have to crawl down near the pedals and look up to your left.

~Jason

The turn signal relay is a serviceable part, i.e., you can get it working again. The black plastic cover comes off pretty easily, and you can see a couple of relay switches inside that can be adjusted until they get working again.

-Jerry

• Like 1