73tii Air Filter Assembly

Just as an FYI, U.S. 1972 and 1973 tii airboxes are identical. U.S. 1974 tii airboxes are largely the same but have (a.) an additional bracket on the central section for the vacuum limiter valve, and (b.) a small, perfect "dent" on the front snorkel (see photo below, with '72-'73 style on the left and '74 style on the right). Euro-spec airboxes do not have a nipple for the evaporative canister in the trunk, required on U.S.-spec cars of this era. All the pieces, however, regardless of year and market, fit together. So some "complete" airboxes today have disparately-sourced components. Only tii fanatics will notice the difference... 😉

There are lots of these airboxes still in circulation. Finding one shouldn't take long.

Good luck,

Steve

267A3429-8285-4099-B213-06D03193AD71.jpeg

Apparently I have not been on the site enough and can't use the PM feature. I initially signed up on the site back in 2001 when I bought my current Tii. Bottom line, I need all of the parts for the air filter shown in the diagram. When I bought the car, PO had none of the original parts. I'm located in CO just north of Denver.