FOUND WTB Euro Long Bumper (front&rear) Impact Strips for 1974tii

You may find that used impact strips are difficult or impossible to install, as the metal skeleton of them often corrodes and rusts, making installation of the clips impossible. In 35 years of professional 2002 work, I have only been able to remove and install ONE rear impact strip without it looking like absolute garbage afterward. If your efforts to secure a nice used one fail, I can get them for about $189.00 and we have alternate solutions offered, which avoid the absolutely insanely priced $15 (each!) clips. 

www.maximillianblog.com

Edited by wegweiser
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, wegweiser said:

You may find that used impact strips are difficult or impossible to install, as the metal skeleton of them often corrodes and rusts, making installation of the clips impossible. In 35 years of professional 2002 work, I have only been able to remove and install ONE rear impact strip without it looking like absolute garbage afterward. If your efforts to secure a nice used one fail, I can get them for about $189.00 and we have alternate solutions offered, which avoid the absolutely insanely priced $15 (each!) clips. 

www.maximillianblog.com

Ok, good point and well taken.  I will get back with you once I get the bumpers.  Appreciate it.

• Like 1