FS. Early 4 Piece Set of Dash Switches and Complete Lighter.

Hi. I will get them shipped to you in a USPS. Priority Mail Box which is a three day delivery. Cost $8.30.

Please send me a check for $200 and I will pay for shipping. Are there any other early switches that are missing in this group ?

I will ship them out on Tuesday . I will need your ful name and address.

My mailing address is:

HARRY MALKASIAN.

2 SANDERSON DR.

PLYMOUTH, MA. 02360    

Have a Great Healthy and Safe Thanksgiving.

Thanks, and a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I will mail the $200 check tomorrow to the address provided.  My shipping info is:  

Don Lefler

15 Myrtle Ct. 

Wrightsville Beach, NC  28480.  

I'm not sure what you mean by switches "missing in this group".  My early 1600 only has three switches - headlights, fan and lighter - the other is a blank.  I was hoping to locate a switch for driving lights.  What is the fourth switch in the set?  I can't tell from the photo.

Best, Don

Hi. I am selling the early hazard switch. I found this in a hoard of items that my son had and had never seen one before.

Since than I have found another one in not as nice shape and sold it to a forum member. The going prices have been in the $150 to $190 range. I will sell it for $150 plus $4G or shipping.

Thanks